Over the course of his career, Frank has gained an impressive 30 years of experience in supply chain. His expertise spans domestic/international oil and gas exploration, production, and refining operations for major oil and gas companies. His specialties include contract management, risk management, and compliance auditing. While serving as vice president of operations responsible for HSE at Robert Heely Construction, Frank achieved over 1 million man-hours with no lost time and no environmental incidents.
Areas of Expertise
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain
- Contract Formulation and Negotiations - Master Service Agreements
Education and Certifications
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing and Finance, University of Houston
- Bachelor of Education, University of Colorado
- Brookings Institute Courses on Government and the Legislative Process
- Associate in Risk Management Certification
- Certified Purchasing Manager, Lifetime Certification
- Since co-founding Revenew, Frank has assisted in settlement negotiations which have recovered $3-4 million per year for our clients.
- He has taught risk management training simulation workshops and developed loss prevention and control programs.
- He served on the board of the Chemical and Hazardous Waste Management Evaluation Group.
- One of his global sourcing initiatives assessed manufacturing facilities in China, India, Malaysia, and Poland for HSE compliance and ability to manufacture to U.S. and European standards.