Juliana joined Revenew in 2006 and developed the processes and procedures that we currently use for our Contract Compliance review planning. With 17 years of experience in vendor audit strategy, risk analysis, and candidate selection, her impact on our success has been vast. She manages front-end development of reviews, new client onboarding, and day-to-day oversight of our review teams.
Areas of Expertise
- Contract Compliance
- Business Planning and Development
- Internal Audit
- Strategic Planning
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Texas State University
- PMP Certification
- Juliana is experienced in logistics and customs clearance for large, engineered equipment.
- As a native, she speaks fluent Portuguese and has a strong knowledge of Spanish.
- She has worked on projects in Brazil, Japan, Australia, Canada, and Kazakhstan.