Karina’s 20 years of human resources experience spans a wide range of public and private sectors: city and county governments, unions, utilities, software, education, manufacturing, and professional services. She excels at all key HR functions, including talent management, compensation/benefits, employee/labor relations, payroll, wellness, investigations, labor laws, and compliance. Prior to joining Revenew, she served as sole executive recruiter for the City of Houston, with over 20,000 employees.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, HR Management, UNCG
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- City of Houston Leadership Institute Program
- Karina has led Revenew to receive over 20 prestigious awards, including Houston’s Top Workplaces, Best Places to Work, and Healthiest Employers.
- Besides managing HR initiatives, Karina loves planning and hosting our many social events for the Revenew Team, such as monthly birthday gatherings, community service festivities, happy hours, 5k fun runs, and our annual Christmas Party.
- She reads, writes, and speaks Vietnamese fluently.
- Houston, TX
- View LinkedIn Profile