Warren has over 16 years of experience leading teams and advising clients on areas of risk and compliance. Throughout his career he has focused on driving value for a wide range of client initiatives. These include design/implementation/assessment of corporate compliance, risk and internal audit programs, third party risk management, fraud investigations, FCPA program due diligence/review/compliance, and financial restatements. He regularly collaborates with compliance officers, internal audit leaders, and general counsel to help our clients transform and protect their businesses.
Areas of Expertise
- Oil and Gas
- Power and Utilities
Education and Certifications
- Master of Business Administration, Concentration in Management of Information Systems and Sub-concentration in Organization Behavior/Human Resources, Tulane University
- Bachelor of Science in Management, Finance, Tulane University
- Certified Fraud Examiner (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners)
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics)
- Warren has over 16 years of experience working for a Big Four professional services accounting firm.
- He has presented and provided training on risk, compliance, and forensic accounting for the AICPA, FBI, Edison Electric Institute, and the IIA.
- He has worked on projects in Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Scotland, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, China, Libya, and Saudi Arabia.
- Harahan, LA
- View LinkedIn Profile