As Revenew’s co-founder, Dave developed the recovery audit business model that remains the foundation of our business to this day. The ultimate multi-tasker, he manages select key accounts and serves as lead on high-profile contract compliance reviews. Dave also mentors our audit trainees, immersing them in our culture of integrity and excellence.
Areas of Expertise
- Contract Compliance
Education and Certifications
- MBA, Loyola University, New Orleans
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting, Bloomburg University
- Dave is a 42-year veteran of the energy industry.
- He spent 19 years working for Shell Oil, where he launched their first cost recovery audit service.
- He has worked on projects in Egypt, Yemen, Argentina, Kazakhstan, Canada, Mexico, and Peru.