A creative problem-solver and strong communicator, Jasim has specialized in audits for over 15 years. His experience spans a wide range of industries including oil and gas, power generation, manufacturing, and health care. Jasim’s career path includes work for an exploration and production company as well as roles with Protiviti and Ernst & Young. This combined industry and consulting background serves our clients well as Jasim applies his strong analytical skills to their projects.
Areas of Expertise
- Contract Audits
- Internal Audits
- Sarbanes Oxley
- Third-party Risk Management
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Houston
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- For one global client, Jasim reviewed 30 contracts annually to determine third-party compliance and improve post-award contracts.
- He has worked on projects in the UK, Netherlands, UAE, Mexico, and Canada.
- He speaks Urdu, Hindi, and Arabic.
- Houston, TX
- View LinkedIn Profile