Randy brings 31 years of corporate experience in audit, accounting, project management, and supply/distribution. As chief audit executive for a Fortune 500 company, he focused on value-added activities for the company’s domestic and international businesses. He has fostered audit efficiencies through data analytics strategies for investigations, compliance auditing, operational auditing, vendor auditing, invoice compliance, and post-acquisition reviews. Randy is skilled at leading organizational changes and adapting staffing models/strategies to accommodate changing business models – as well as mitigating the risks that result from growth and business segment spin-offs.
Areas of Expertise
- Fraud Assessment and Investigations
- Internal Audit
- Vendor Audit
- Vendor Risk Analysis
- Oil and Gas
- Construction Project Controls
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Eastern Illinois University
- CPA (inactive)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Initially our client at Marathon, Randy was so impressed with Revenew that he came to work for us.
- He managed a $3.9 billion project, designing the project’s control environment and developing the team for executing controls. Peak contractor manpower was 7,500 personnel for a 5-month period.
- He has worked on projects in Scotland, England, Poland, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Australia, Libya, Canada, Korea, Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Mexico, Kurdistan, and Norway.