Revenew International, LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company (“Company” or “We”), is committed to protecting privacy when you use or visit the website www.revenew.com including any content, functionality, and any software-as-a-service offered on or through www.revenew.com (the “Services”), whether as a guest visiting the Website or as registered user of the Services (collectively with the Services, the “Website”).
- On the Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website or the Company;
- Through any applicable mobile and desktop applications you download, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website;
- In your subscribing and/or registering to use the Services; and
- In managing and/or providing the Services;
Children Under the Age of 18
The Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information (defined below) to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com or at 1-(281)-276-4500.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about you from your interaction with the Website, including information:
- Information about you that we collect and process through the Website in the usual course of business when you go to the Website, contact us, interact with us, or communicate with us by other means from time to time;
- If you are a Customer, to access and/or use the Services, you may be asked to provide Personal Information about you or your business. “Personal Information” is information by which you or your business may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, federal employer identification number or other tax identification number or business license, username, password, company name, location, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted or identified on or off the Website (collectively, “Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the device or equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details such as dates, times, and visits to the Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies that we may use from time to time; and
- From third-parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide on the Website including, but not limited to, contact forms, information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to the Services, or requesting further services by the Company. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out with the Company and of the fulfillment of your requests. (When you subscribe to any of the Services all payment and billing information is collected in accordance with any subscription agreement between you and the Company. For more information regarding how you will be billed please refer to any applicable subscription agreement between you and the Company.); and
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your equipment, browsing actions, patterns and other information, including:
- Log Data. Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, IP address, browser, referring domain, pages visited and order of visit (“Log Data”) and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Device Information. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, device attributes (i.e. type, operating system, browser version, crash data, and other unique device settings and identifiers), connection information (i.e. name of mobile operator or Internet Service Provider, browser type, language, time zone, and mobile phone number), and location information (i.e. IP address, and wi-fi information). Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device is being used and its settings. To learn more about what information a device makes available, please also check the policies of the device manufacturer or software provider.
- Customer Use of the Website. Information about your usage whenever you interact with the Services (i.e. dates, times, activities, usage, etc.).
The automatic collection of this information helps us to improve the Website optimization and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to the Website; and
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your section below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third-parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your section below.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Website, its contents, and any of the Services;
- Identify you as a Customer;
- To provide you with information, products, or the Services that you request from us;
- To send promotional communications;
- To provide improved administration of the Website or the Services;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any subscription or other agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any of the Services we offer or provide though it;
- To contact you in response to any inquiries made by you;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business, the Website, and provide the Services, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by the Company about the Website is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product or service purchase, warranty registration, product or service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third-parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third-parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into your user account (“User Account”) on the Website. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your User Account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Civil Code Section 1798 allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share any California consumer personal data with third parties for marketing purposes without consent. We may collect personal information from you in the course of providing requested services; unless otherwise stated, we does not sell any Covered Information, as defined under Nevada law (S.B. 220).
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Information you provide to us through the Website is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls; when you subscribe to any of the Services all payment and billing information is collected and stored in accordance with any subscription agreement between you and the Company.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Subscription and Other Terms and Conditions
9 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1950
Houston, Texas 77046